Wednesday, November 30, 2011

NRA'S 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS

If you're like me, then I'm sorry. I don't like the guns. I really don't like seeing the children liking the guns because I have children out there and I've sorta gotten used to seeing them without holes shot through and through. I don't like little kids playing shooting games in arcades; I find it vile.

You don't have to agree, you don't ever have to care, but you really should feel something when you see the NRA in Arizona sitting kids on Santa's lap with guns. Come on. THAT'S A WAR ON CHRISTMAS!

So here, for your vomiting pleasure are the 12 days of X-mas as envisioned by the toters of guns:

"With the first gun show loophole, my true love waived for me...a cartridge in a magazine."

You get the idea. Let's skip ahead to 12 and sing our revolting way back.

"Twelve gunners gunning, eleven fighters fighting, ten boys a'bleedin, nine laid in caskets, eight 'fraid of squealing, seven childless women, six kids not playing, FIVE--COLD--DEAD--FINGERS, four cartel dudes, three lynch pins, two concealed guns, and a cartridge in a magazine."


It's #1 with a bullet. An international hit, the Mexican cartels ask for it by name. Go to the concert, there's no WAITING in line PERIOD. Every gun SHOW a SELLOUT!

And in Heston's Bar and Grill, try this killer menu:

*Shotgun SHELLS & CHEESE (goes great with asSAuLT rifles & PEPPER spray SHAKERS)
*You can choose from these drinks: GatorGRENADE or ARIZONA TEAparty

So go ahead and drink yourself into a GLOCK COMA! You can even PAY BY background CHECK: We know you're good people, 'cuz when it comes to Constitutional Amendments, you're all NUMBER 2!!!!

Now git them kiddies on Santa's Slay he'll be shootin' down your chimney any day. And make sure it's him that's in yer sights, you wouldn't wanna kill him on his biggest night! (Damn intruders!)

No comments:

Post a Comment