Sunday, May 29, 2011

Polling Places

So seems like the ongoing American wars as well as gas and food prices are bugging you the most. I concur, though I have to admit that political rhetoric if right up there for me, too. Maybe the "heated" type of rhetoric isn't exactly the worst of it, though. I think the fact that most politicians are afraid to say anything of substance or take any action of value is likely the biggest obstacle to combatting our problems. We've let "them" get away with saying what they think will appease us--and thus re-elect them--rather than allowing them to tell the truth, if indeed they are in possession of said truth. Yeah, I know, the 24-hour news cycle does have more than a bit part in this production, I just wish we could find our way back onto the true arc of our country's story. Maybe someday.

So I'm gonna go cook up a few new polls for you to ponder this week...Hope you like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment