Monday, September 26, 2011

12 at 50

So we're up to September's first--one of such a personal nature that I cannot reveal it at this point--but know that it is by far the most life-altering first so far.

Here's the recap in my "something new every month until I'm 50" progress:
MARCH-started blogging
APRIL---gave an outdoor speech to a large crowd in my hometown
MAY-----set up a small tree farm and a large irrigation system
JUNE----drove my first boat, our Kon-Tiki
JULY----published the first two books of the mystery series
AUGUST-gave a boy a ring, for our 25th wedding anniversary
SEPTEMBER-made decision to radically adjust my lifestyle for the benefit of another (details later)

Seven months down and five to go. I'm pretty sure what January holds, but beyond that, it's all kismet.

No comments:

Post a Comment