Saturday, September 29, 2012

25 for Week Five

     Happy Odd Week, again. Here are your 25 winning picks, grandiose prognostications, hopes and prayers. May the best teams--which means the teams I've selected--WIN!

     *Baylor @ WEST VIRGINIA
     *Indiana @ NORTHWESTERN
     *Arkansas @ TEXAS A&M
     *Penn State @ ILLINOIS
     *MISSOURI @ University of Central Florida
     *MINNESOTA @ Iowa
     *North Carolina State @ MIAMI
     *Duke @ WAKE FOREST
     *Colorado State @ AFA
     *Marshall @ PURDUE
     *Tennessee @ GEORGIA (GA has the greater shot at distraction with SC next, but I quibble)
     *OHIO STATE @ Michigan State (and OSt has NEB next, but I'm betting on them)
     *CLEMSON @ Boston College
     *LOUISIANA TECH @ Virginia (LaTech will win until they lose, hopefully not this week)
     *ARIZONA STATE @ California (pains me, but I fear it's true)
     *FLORIDA STATE @ South Florida
     *BOISE STATE @ New Mexico
     *UCLA @ Colorado (do I REALLY need to explain??)
     *University of Texas-El Paso @ EAST CAROLINA (tough choice)
     *Texas @ OKLAHOMA STATE (hi, Sonneyjo! While neither team has had a real challenge yet, in this match-up I'll go with the powers of distraction: Texas has WVU next, OkSt has a bye, which is to say they play poor, wretched Kansas.)
     *Wisconsin @ NEBRASKA
     *Ole Miss @ ALABAMA (I give up, no one can beat the red tide)
     *OREGON STATE @ Arizona
     *SAN DIEGO STATE @ Fresno State (I think they'll do it, Tony!)
     *OREGON @ Washington State

     Place your verbal bets, but keep your money at home. I read stats and signs, I don't actually divine this stuff. Watch the games for me, I have a deal today which will take me away from the TV until evening. Curses, drats, and phooey!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment