Sunday, July 3, 2011

Susan: PUBLISHED!!

Well, I just finished over three hours of emailing contacts to share the news about the two mystery books going live today. Wheeee!

This has been a long, long journey for Keri and me, and I'm glad to see us bring it to this point on our OWN TERMS! So if you wanna support the indies, go have a look at our books, "like" us, download them if you're interested, then give us a review, whatever you feel is right for you. I'll let you know how things are going. I'm just glad to--for the first time in my adult life--see the publishing curve finally bend down to accept the intellectual property creators, the artists, rather than always be on the side of the bean-counters and the salespeople. It's nice that our electronic media and our social networking capabilities allow us to take our products directly to the audience. (Well, almost directly. We do need our friends at Amazon, et. al.)

What a long, strange trip it's been............

No comments:

Post a Comment