Monday, July 4, 2011

THANK YOU ALL!

Many heartfelt thanks for all the well wishes and kind words from friends near and far as Keri and I achieve this milestone in our journey. But the work is not over yet! Heck, no work is ever done, is it?

So help us spread the word by telling your pals and cohorts about us and our books. Check in with me here as well as on the other blogs-- susanbranham.blogspot.com and publishingyourself.blogspot.com -- for news and information as it becomes available. (Now I sound like the public broadcasting system.)
But seriously, this is "not a test", this is it! Wheee. Now Keri and I just have to get the vast and beautiful world of all the electronic people to find us.

And for you fellow "indie artists" out there, please share your stories of discovery, challenge, motivation, and "success" in any its many forms with us here. My journey is not about me alone--why would I blog if not to connect with other fellow travelers? Sure, I love for you to read my silly thoughts and follow my mental excursions, and if you choose to do so without the employing the interactive element of "social media" that's absolutely fine with me. We're cool.

But if you have a story to tell, and need a place to tell it, let me know, what with high tides raising all boats and all that good stuff!  We're all in this together. And the more we make our insights known, the more information we have with which to work. Besides, there's nothing better than a feeling of belonging to something, and of being heard.

I think that's the main reason I write, to be heard. But not just heard, known. For there is no greater fear in my mind than passing through this world unknown. I'm not talking about "fame" now, all kidding aside, I'm referring to the near immortality one achieves when at least one other soul out there gets you, understands you, feels you. To me, that's the point of everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment