Saturday, July 16, 2011

Tube Talk

Okay, three of my shows yet again live! This week saw the happy return of Eureka, Warehouse 13, and Haven, all on SYFY Channel.
Eureka started things off with a definite hit, nothing too earth-shattering, but a nice at bat nonetheless.
Warehouse 13 didn't disappoint, and kept the inning alive, by advancing the runners--although "Boy Mika" will not make my All-Star ballot.
Then it was Haven's turn. Grand slam! Wow. Even jaded old me was stunned. I laughed, I cried, it became a part of me. What's not to love about blood-spewing lawn sprinklers and frogs raining from the sky?! I had "Magnolia" flashbacks, but enjoyed every pitch. Here again, we had a pinch-runner, but "Audrey, also" was a nice addition. The pitching/writing was absolutely flawless and the hitter/actors connected perfectly. Seriously, this was a wonderful first outing of the new season for the Haveners. Cannot wait to get my Friday night tickets for the rest of this season. Well done!
Now...just a little over two months from now...the return of PSYCH for season six.
Summer eases on by and tube tops are in--TV life is good.
Commercial Break: Does it bother anyone else that the E-Surance girl is also the Fiber supplement girl? I just don't know exactly now I'm supposed to feel about that. All I know is that whenever I get the bill for the insurance, I have to go potty. Guess advertising works.

No comments:

Post a Comment