Thursday, August 25, 2011

Have you seen this man?

Yes, a 39 pound dog can jump up on a kitchen island, stretch his neck to reach the middle, and lift homemade cereal bars off of a silver platter.

He can do this, evidently, at least six times in less than 30 minutes.

He can then gnaw through the zippy bags, consume the fiber-dense bars, and leave the lacy, plastic remnants on the back deck.

And then, with no shame nor moral qualms, he can ask you to give him treats.

Woody is darned lucky he's my favorite thing in the entire world, otherwise I might be a tad agitated at this moment. Rather, I will have to change my habit of leaving goodies on the island, even shoved safely to the middle as these were.

Question: Can a 39 pound dog lift a glass cake stand?

1 comment:

  1. "At least six times" turned out to be correct. I found another baggie in the yard, and that makes seven...so far. Crazy dog!

    ReplyDelete