Sunday, August 7, 2011

Poll Dancing

So no one guessed the correct answer to last week's question: From which of the following has Susan never fallen? Granted "from grace", "out of favor", and "from the height of productivity" were not on the list...and none of you would have chosen them, astute crowd that you are!

The answer was "the stage". I have fallen from a horse, a hill, and a sofa. I've also fallen from the sidewalk (remember the old poll about that wine cooler record?), and down the stairs many, many times. I have numerous MRIs to prove that last one.

This week I've put in more of an opinion poll--or a confessional, if you want to look at it that way--about who it is okay to keep secrets from. I have my own expectations on this front, but I am also aware that few of us, and even fewer of our familiars, ever live up to them. But it would be an interesting study in human nature to glean answers from as many of you as possible.

So think about it this week and feel free to choose multiple answers. Whether you actively keep secrets from your "choices" or just feel it would be acceptable to do so, the results will read the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment