Thursday, September 15, 2011

Boehner vs POTUS: The Stand-zas

Speaker Boehner just did...speak, that is. And here, in a much more interesting way than he could ever put it, is his plan to create jobs in America: (with a few interruptions from You Know Who)

Mr. President, you are a feigner
Your gimmicks those of a campaigner
You hurt the creators
Who sit as spectators
And warn that they can't be sustainers.

Your cabinet, the agencies' reigners
You should enlist as proclaimers
Of the task at hand
For a new tax plan
Which will make all of us the great gainers.

But as sure as we'll wax they'll be waners
Two other thoughts need entertainers
Regulations kill jobs
And spending still robs
Our economy, what could be plainer?

Our tax code could be so much saner
Give that to the committee, says Boehner
Our economy to liberate
More jobs then to create
Than some short term fix, a no-brainer!

And I must reply, Mr. Boehner
That while I have quit you're a chainer
So stop blowing smoke
Before everyone's broke
I can give you the name of my trainer.

I know where you're going, Explainer
That bridge near the home of us Boehners
Well, good luck for tryin'
But we've got Paul Ryan
Whose 3-pointer's a leveling painer.

Now that gives my neck a big craner
The way your words fall through the strainer
Compare round ball's maxes
To fair or flat taxes?
On my country parade you're the rainer.

And just one more thought for you, Boehner
Since you like being such a complainer
Without my impression
We'd be in Depression
And we'd all have gone down the drainer!



No comments:

Post a Comment