Saturday, September 17, 2011

These Little Piggies Win, Too--Mark It!

Suffering with a stomach virus the young child was thoughtful enough to give me. That's what I get for teaching my kids to share.
So this week's list is short--just the big guys in the current standings.
They are:

*STANFORD defeats Arizona (I am especially worried about this one because evil Arizona has a way of procuring wins they shouldn't. They can be giant-killers. Get after 'em, The Cardinal! Be strong, Tree!)
*OKLAHOMA STATE defeats Tulsa (Like, I guess.)
*Texas loses to UCLA (Just going with Rick and my heart here. If I say it, they will win???)
*IDAHO defeats Texas A&M (Hey, the Vandals have been good to me so why not?)
*Navy loses to SOUTH CAROLINA (See Edie, I listened.)
*WASHINGTON defeats Nebraska (Because somebody's gotta do it and I think Sarkesian is looking for a break-out type of season. I could be wrong; often am.)
*OKLAHOMA defeats Florida State (I know it is currently fashionable to pick the Seminoles in this one, but I calls 'em as I sees 'em.)
*Missouri State loses to OREGON (Fly high again brave, over-dressed Ducks! Even if I don't like Phil Knight's politics, you boys are capable of ruling that roost--so do it! Get me, I made a Nike joke.)
*Arkansas State loses to VIRGINIA TECH (This one pains me slightly, but Beamer's Dreamers have been biting me in the ass all season.)
*Troy loses to ARKANSAS (The 'hoggiebacks have a nice, well-rounded team. Good stats, good play.)
*MICHIGAN STATE defeats Notre Dame (Oh TD-J forgive me but I LOVES it when you go down!)
*Tennessee loses to FLORIDA (Because I said so. There.)
*Ohio State loses to MIAMI (Oh yes, I hear that mocking laughter, but a girl can dream. And if I am right, I will look like such a prescient genius that you'll follow me anywhere...I will Rule, bwaahhh!)
*WEST VIRGINIA defeats Maryland
*SF Austin loses to BAYLOR (Love me some RG3!)
*Florida A&M loses to SOUTH FLORIDA (Though I enjoy watching both teams quite a lot.)
*AUBURN defeats Clemson (Oh yes they do...uh-huh...oh-yeah.)
*ARIZONA STATE defeats Illinois (I don't know, I just figure if State wins then maybe it'll go down a lot better if Arizona loses to Stanford. Seriously, that's my entire rationale. Pitiful, really.)
*La-Monroe loses to TCU (They may be frogs, but they are horny. That 's all I got.)

(Addendum: Oh god, fine. I suppose I have to pick the in-state rivalry game today. Like I'm not in enough discomfort as it is...what the hey...CU defeats CSU. It is somewhat possible, right?! Buffs?)

Forgive any typos or stupidity. I hope to be back to the planned typos and stupidity soon. For now, every move I make is NOT planned and are only the dictates of the gods of pharmaceuticals.

No comments:

Post a Comment