Friday, October 14, 2011

Football Follies: Week 7

You'll just have to take my word for it that last week--when I was 30,000 feet away from the blogosphere--I did really well with my pick 'ems.
This week you'll have proof. Here are my 26 picks for Week Seven, winners in ALL CAPS as usual.

Saturday's Games:

*Indiana @ WISCONSIN
*Michigan @ MICHIGAN STATE (I dunno, just a "feeling".)
*BAYLOR @ Texas A&M (RG3 beats GOP#3's alma mater. Still fancy you unexplainably, Gov. Perry.)
*Purdue@ PENN STATE
*UTAH @ Pittsburgh (Bit of a toss up, that.)
*SOUTH CAROLINA @ Mississippi State (Edythe says so.)
*MIAMI @ North Carolina
*NAVY @ Rutgers (Could really go either way and should be a good game.)
*FLORIDA STATE @ Duke
*LSU @ Tennessee
*Oklahoma State @ TEXAS (Okay, I know. I'm not sure Texas will win, I just don't think Mack Brown is willing to have them lose this one. On paper...yada yada. This and Mich State are my long limb games.)
*GEORGIA TECH @ Virginia
*OHIO STATE @ Illinois (Again, on paper. But I don't think Ohio State will let this one get away. We'll see. Add this one to my other "risky" picks.
*SOUTH FLORIDA @ Connecticut
*Colorado @ WASHINGTON (It would be sweet to pick CU...hey, maybe. It is possible, I mean look at how they played with...Yeah sure. Wait 'til next decade!!)
*BYU @ Oregon State
*ALABAMA @ Mississippi
*BOISE STATE @ Colorado State (Rams may go on the endangered species list after this one.)
*VIRGINIA TECH @ Wake Forest
*CLEMSON @ Maryland
*KANSAS STATE @ Texas Tech (Shoulda never fired Mikey...)
*Florida @ AUBURN
*GEORGIA @ Vanderbilt (Gotta go with that "on paper" bit every now and again.)
*STANFORD @ Washington State (The Cougs are good this year so don't let 'em slip up on you, The Cardinal! Shake, shake you crazy old Tree! When my kid doesn't "grow up" he wants to be in the Stanford Band, and for that I am as proud as hell! Hey, he may even decide to go to college........)
*OKLAHOMA @ Kansas (Poor birdies--what a lousy season. It'll be over soon.)
*Arizona State @ OREGON (Autzen will be quacking--Cheerio, Ducks!)

No comments:

Post a Comment