Tuesday, May 31, 2011

May...be Not

Events, and malaise, are conspiring against me, successfully. I regret to inform you that my "May Milestone" will have to be rather lame. Here's what I've got: Set up my first irrigation system. Now while this is neither extreme nor terribly interesting, it is the thing I needed to do at the time. Here's what I almost had: Almost caught a ball at the ballgame Sunday, almost got to go to Open Poetry Mic Night at the library, and I almost got the June thing in last week so that it would be the May thing.

Trust me, I will be making up for the lame May thing later in the week. The June thing is a real winner! I'll let you know, if I survive.

So here's what we have in the "New Thing A Month" project so far:
March--started blogging
April--gave a speech to a large outdoor crowd in my hometown
May--yeah, yeah, irrigation (I did also set up my first "tree farm" if that counts for anything.)

No comments:

Post a Comment