Sunday, May 15, 2011

Poll Positions

So we have a fifty-fifty fifty, if that makes any sense. Half of you got half of the questions answered correctly. So what were those answers? Well, if you guessed that I have never been directly threatened by a stingray--baank--you're wrong. I've been threatened by them on several occasions. The coyote put me through a half-hour long dash through the woods, and as for the ostrich in Watsonville: you KNOW what you did! The answer was porcupine, for while porcupines have been in my yard, they have never posed a threat to me.
Moving on to the next question. If you answered pony--nah, we all did the round-about at the fair or in the grocery store parking lot when we were kids, right? Camel and I had a nice ride and I used to ride horses off and on (literally), but I have yet to ride an elephant. I've been close, but haven't had the chance. I will rectify that very soon.
Thanks to everyone for playing, and congrats to the half of you who got the first one right and the half of you who got the second one right. (They weren't the same people, which is interesting in itself.)

No comments:

Post a Comment