Wednesday, June 29, 2011

LAUNCHING THE MYSTERY SERIES!!

I'm happy to announce to the Cockeyed World that Keri and I are launching the Maddie Pryce Mystery Series this weekend!! This is extremely exciting, and I'd be thrilled if you guys would check it out.

I'll give you all the info as soon as we go live: the books will be available across all the usual platforms, to include Amazon Kindle, Nook, Smashwords, as well as Apple-ready, PC, and smartphone apps. Look for direct links here this weekend.

To coincide with the launch, I will also include some sample materials chosen EXCLUSIVELY for my blog readers! And as we move forward, I'll share some behind-the-scenes info with you and I'll "interview" the characters in their own words for your reading and laughing pleasure.

So keep tuned, get excited, and pass the word along. This is a huge deal for us, and we are very excited the day is almost here. I think you're gonna like what you see!!

No comments:

Post a Comment