Saturday, June 25, 2011

NEW FEATURE TODAY: Identify the pattern--UPDATE

Here's how this works: I will give you a post written according to a certain pattern--think subjects, themes, commonalities, topics--to see if you can identify the hidden pattern or patterns. If you think you've cracked it, send your answer as a comment to the post.
So without further ado, here's your first puzzle: Let's call it "Test Pattern".

I'm so lost without you! Look to the wind, the sun, and the rain--what've you got to lose? You know that I would be a liar; I was born from original sin. I'll take it, this is only a test. 
If you wanna be free when your head is your heaviest load, when the truth is found, all we are is dust. And it makes you wonder. 
Never had to knock on wood (I think I'm dumb); any kind of fool can see, maybe I'm just too demanding. Someday I'm gonna be free. I never worry, only watch the time go by...you might get what you're after.
And the answer was plain to see: Everyone around me is a total stranger. Who are you? Oh, I can still remember. I'll be there with you...(she's alright!)


Figured it out? Then tell me the answer to the "riddle". Just comment below. Happy solving!

No comments:

Post a Comment