Thursday, July 21, 2011

How's that 50s thing coming?

So, to recap, I'm attempting to do one new thing each month as I approach my 50th b'day next March. Here's what I have so far:

*March 2011--Started blogging!
*April 2001--Gave a speech to a large outdoor gathering in my hometown.
*May 2011--Established a mini-tree farm and set up an elaborate drip watering irrigation system in the front and back yards.
*June 2011--Piloted, docked, loaded, unloaded our first boat--a 24-ft. cabin cruiser we call "KON-TIKI".
*July 2011--Published the first two books of my Maddie Pryce mystery series (with my co-author and BFF, Keri)--DARKER BY DEGREE and DIRECTOR'S CUT.

What, oh what will I do for August? Dunno. I still want to do the extreme indoor bungie fun and maybe try laser tag...we'll just have to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment