Sunday, July 31, 2011

Poll-er Express-ion

So just what is that thing I'm allergic to? If you guessed Christmas trees, you are correct! I have this topical sensitivity to pine for some reason, though I've grown up with and continue to live amongst a heckuva lot of them! And every year, while I steady the tree as hubby screws it into the stand, my arm breaks out instantly. It's the Traditional Christmas Flush in our home.

As for the other guesses, sorry, I'm not allergic to penicillin nor Latex Halloween masks. And thank goodness I have no problems with wheat because it's one of the few things I would not want to try to live without. (also: cheese, green tea, and spinach) And I am not allergic to any nuts to include pistachios, but I do find them repulsive. Also on my repulsed by list is candy corn--I'm not allergic to it, but I did go through a couple of decades where I absolutely feared that candy. Yeah, there's a story there, but it's in my subconscious and I am not currently privy to it.

Thanks so much to all of you for playing; hope I can entertain you with this week's offering as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment