Thursday, March 8, 2012

GRAND Re-OPENING

To honor the near-first anniversary of this blog--and to make it much more pleasant (for me, anyway)--I've cleaned things up, gotten rid of most of the gadgets, and installed a background that I truly love to look at.

Hope you enjoy the "new look" and find it easier to navigate. ('Cuz there's bloody little left to navigate.)
You'll find the three most recent posts, followed by the blog archive and info-images for my ebooks. Inbetween those elements, you'll find a fishy game. (They'll follow your mouse to see if you'll click'em some food.)


Thanks to all who've visited over the past year. I'll make no promises--I'm more of a list-maker than a goal-keeper--but with this new streamlined appearance, I might even visit more often myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment